Solution Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Where Do i Download My php Scripts
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:34 pm by Admin

» PHP Codes For Designing Owner's Pofile Page
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Admin

» Getting The Number Of Line Your Dont Know
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:59 pm by Admin

» Building A PHP Site Prt 2
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» Building A PHP Site Prt 1
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 pm by Admin

» Qoates for you
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm by Admin

» Browse With Ur Glo BIS on ur Andriod and Tablet
Building A PHP Site Prt 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:58 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Building A PHP Site Prt 2

Go down

Building A PHP Site Prt 2 Empty Building A PHP Site Prt 2

Post by Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 pm

How to Build a PHP Webisite Packed By _loya90_

Welcome to the Part 2 of this Tutorial lets Begin immediately....

1. After you must have uploaded your Pbnl.sql coz i believe that was where we stopped visit loadedstarsftp.com, Crownftp.nazuka.net or net2ftp.com.

2. When you get there login with those informations i asked you to write down earlier in the previous tutorial i.e FTP Server:- ursite.nazuka.net username:- u491234716 then your password leave evry other thing the way they are and login...

3. When you login you'll see a folder named Public_html open then you'll see default.php mark it and click the first Delete if you are using crownftp.nazuka.net then if you are using net2ftp.com delete with any delete button provided....

4. Now pay attention here after deleting it click on upload

5. After that select your site script make you've Compressed it as .Zip then Upload it. I'll suggest you upload your site scripts with crownftp.nazuka.net and edit them with net2ftp.com

6. After you've uploaded it move to net2ftp.com and login the same way and look for the folder name "modul" without quote and open it.

7. When you open it locate settings.php and click on the edit on the right side of that file.

8. When you click on edit fill in the files there with the write informations thats your site details below is an example of what you will be seeing

////DATABASE SETTINGS////
global $config, $db;

$dbname = "u491234716_loya90"; // Your Sql Database Name

$dbuser = "u491234716_loya90"; // Your sql database username

$dbhost = "mysql.urhost(e.nazuka.net)"; // its always localhost, except if your host states otherwise

$dbpass = "password"; // Your sql database password

////SITE SETTING////

$config->url = "http://www.ursite/"; // Your website address with the trailing slash.

$config->title = "loyanet Planet Mobile"; // Your site title. Preferably your domain without .com/.net/.org/ etc

$config->css = "black"; // css styles options.. black, white, green, blue, or red..

$config->desc = "Best-Mobile - Site powered by loya90"; // Your site description,

$config->lome = "You Have Been Logged Out Successfully Please Invite Your family and friends"; //Message For User After Logging Out

////OTHER SETTINGS///

$config->twit = "loyablaise"; // Your Twitter Username (Not URL)

$config->fb = "Planetmobile"; // Site Facebook Page name (Not profile name or URL)

$config->owner = "loya Iorpine Blaise"; // Name Of Owner

$config->email = "loyablaise@gmail.com"; // Email Of Owner

$config->mobile = " 234********"; // Mobile No. Of Owner ?>

Those are the type of things you will be seeing all you have to do is replace my details with yours.

9. After filling it with the right details open a new tab in your browser and input http://www.ursite.example/install.php and you will be directed to a page where you are to fill in some details like admin username password and other information to be personalized by you.

10. Once you are done with that move to your FTP server and scroll down and locate the install.php script mark it and delete it its of no use if you shud leave it there a smart hacker might just try and Hijack your site from you.

We have finally gotten to the end of this interesting tutorial i hope you enjoyed it to get more update or complain or you need help use the infomaytions below...

Author:- Loya Blaise (Wapking)
2go ID:- loya90
Email:- loyablaise@gmail.com
Our Fan Page:- https://facebook.com/Planetmobile
Webites:- planetmobile.tk or loyanetloaded.tk

But if you would like to design one for you at a fair price simply mail
loyablaise@gmail.com or call 08189391167

Find attached a PBNL.Sql script and a full site script... For #Bonus

////////////////////////////////
/ planetmobile.tk /
/////////////////////////////////

Admin