Solution Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Where Do i Download My php Scripts
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:34 pm by Admin

» PHP Codes For Designing Owner's Pofile Page
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Admin

» Getting The Number Of Line Your Dont Know
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:59 pm by Admin

» Building A PHP Site Prt 2
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» Building A PHP Site Prt 1
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 pm by Admin

» Qoates for you
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm by Admin

» Browse With Ur Glo BIS on ur Andriod and Tablet
Qoates for you EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:58 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Qoates for you

Go down

Qoates for you Empty Qoates for you

Post by Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
A. A. Milne
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. (Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)
Unknown Author
I wish I was as certain about anything, as he is about everything.
Unknown Author
Management works within the system. Leadership works on the system.
Unknown Author
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.
Unknown Author
I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code.
Unknown Author
If you don’t know where you’re going, you don’t know when you’re lost.
Unknown Author
Be kind to unkind people – they need it the most.
Unknown Author
It takes about ten years to get used to how old you are.
Unknown Author
To fight a bull when you are not scared is nothing. And to not fight a bull when you are scared is nothing. But to fight a bull when you are scared is something.
Unknown Author
Some people have nothing very well organized. And some people have nothing, very well organized.
Unknown Author
What if this weren’t a hypothetical question?
Unknown Author
The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
Unknown Author
Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
Unknown Author
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top.
Unknown Author
Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
Unknown Author
When an ordinary man attains knowledge he is a sage; when a sage attains understanding he is an ordinary man.
Unknown author
Never try to please everyone. Your goal should be to become the hated enemy of certain kinds of people.
Unknown Author
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Unknown Author
The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
Unknown Author
Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching
Unknown Author
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Vernon Sanders Law
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
Victor Borge
I don’t mind what Congress does, as long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses.
Victor Hugo
Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.
Virgil Garnett Thomson
Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
W. H. Auden
The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
Wallace Wattles
You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
Warren Beatty
It makes more sense to buy a wonderful business at a fair price than it does to buy a fair business at a wonderful price.
Warren Buffet
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
Wayne Gretzky
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
Wendell Johnson
Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.
Wernher von Braun
The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self.
Whitney Young
Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers
The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all of your time.
Willem de Kooning
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
William Blake
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
The future is here. It’s just not widely distributed yet.
William Gibson
I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.
William H. Mauldin
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say I want to see the manager.
William S. Burroughs
When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary.
William Wrigley Jr.
I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.
Wilson Mizner
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill
A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
Winston Churchill
I took a speed reading course and read ‘War and Peace’ in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.
Woody Allen
If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.
Woody Allen
No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.
Yogi Berra
Before enlightnment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightnment, chop wood, carry water.
Zen proverb
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
Zig Ziglar
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
Henny Youngman
It’s no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
Mark Twain
When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old.
Mark Twain
Sometimes when reading Goethe I have the paralyzing suspision that he is trying to be funny.
Guy Davenport
Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow.
Oscar Wilde
Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.
Franklin P. Jones
A conclusion is the place where you got tired thinking.
Martin H. Fischer
Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.
Claud Cockburn
I’ve done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not.
Fran Lebowitz
First we make our habits, then our habits make us.
Charles C. Noble
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Samuel Johnson
Until you’ve lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was.
Margaret Mitchell
A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.
Thomas Manne
I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am.
Homer Simpson
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
Groucho Marx
Never try and teach a pig to think … It doesn’t work, and will only upset the pig.
Unknown Author
A genius! For 37 years I’ve practised fourteen hours a day, and now they call me a genius!
Pablo Sarasate (Spanish Violinist)
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
Henry David Thoreau
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.
Andrew S. Tanenbaum
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Jung
My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what’s really going on to be scared.
P. J. Plauger
Eighty percent of success is showing up.
Woody Allen
‘Someday’ is the day after you die.
Steve Pavlina
I can’t understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars.
Fred Allen
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Groucho Marx
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
Buddha
Who is wise? He who learns from all men.
Ben Zoma
Dream is not the thing what you see in sleep, dream is the thing that does not let you sleep.
Adbul Kalam
If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.
Michelangelo
When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.
George Bernard Shaw
There are only two ways of telling the complete truth–anonymously and posthumously.
Thomas Sowell
When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth.
George Bernard Shaw
Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
Charles M. Schulz
Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.
Spanish Proverb
When I’m working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
R. Buckminster Fuller
Life is based on perception,
Perception is based on opinion,
Opinion is based on thought,
Thought comes from the mind.
Change your mind , change your life.
Unknown Author
You can never get enough of what you don’t really need.
Eric Hoffer
Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn’t seem to be working
Unknown Author
An incompetent attorney can delay a trial for months or years. A competent attorney can delay one even longer.
Evelle J. Younger
I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
Practice doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.
Vince Lombardi
Never judge a book by its movie.
J. W. Eagan
The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is.
George Bernard Shaw
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they’d never expect it.
Jack Handey
A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
Gandhi
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we’ve been bombing over the years been complaining?
George Wallace
Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.
Unknown Author
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein
I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
Mark Twain
Time is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.
John Lennon
I hope that while so many people are out smelling the flowers, someone is taking the time to plant some.
Herbert Rappaport
When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.
George Bernard Shaw
Silence is so accurate.
Mark Rothko
Money doesn’t change you; it reveals who you are when you no longer have to be nice.
Unknown Author
Quiet is the absence of sound. Silence is the presence of silence.
Robert Fripp
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
H. L. Mencken
If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake.
Frank Wilczek
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
George Bernard Shaw
It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Harry Truman
I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.
Dorothy Parker
I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t.
Jules Renard
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
Michael Althsuler
The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order.
Alfred North Whitehead
You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
Naguib Mahfouz
The difference between death and taxes is death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets.
Will Rogers
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
Abba Eban
How many legs does a dog have, if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg.
Abraham Lincoln
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
Margaret Millar
Times have not become more violent. They have just become more televised.
Marilyn Manson
To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.
Marilyn vos Savant
If everything’s under control, you’re going too slow.
Mario Andretti
It is surprinsingly how easy it is to forget that the way to get things done is to do them.
Mark Forster
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.
Mark Twain
Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
Mark Twain
Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand.
Mark Twain
To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did; I ought to know because I’ve done it a thousand times.
Mark Twain
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Mark Twain
If you eat a frog first thing in the morning, the rest of your day will be wonderful.
Mark Twain
If you have to eat a frog, don’t look at it for too long.
Mark Twain
If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.
Mark Twain
It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.
Mark Twain
Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after tomorrow.
Mark Twain
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain
When a thought is too weak to be expressed simply, simply drop it.
Marquis de Vauvenargues
I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say.
Marshall McLuhan
There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.
Mary Wilson Little
If God wanted us to fly, He would have given us tickets.
Mel Brooks
The coward dies a thousand deaths, the brave man…only five hundred.
Meredith Willson
I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying.
Michael Jordan
The more you can dream, the more you can do.
Michael Korda
You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
Michael Pritchard
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes.
Mickey Mouse
A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.
Montaigne
We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
Mother Teresa
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
Murphy’s Law of Computing
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.
Napoleon (Hanlon’s Razor)
History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte
I’ve gone into hundreds of [fortune-teller's parlors], and have been told thousands of things, but nobody ever told me I was a policewoman getting ready to arrest her.
New York City detective
The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Niels Bohr
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
Noel Coward
Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.
Nora Ephron
When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Norm Crosby
There is no greater impotence in all the world like knowing you are right and that the wave of the world is wrong, yet the wave crashes upon you.
Norman Mailer
Heroism consists of hanging on one minute longer.
Norwegian saying
You probably wouldn’t worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do.
Olin Miller
The little I know I owe to my ignorance.
Orville Mars
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Oscar Levant
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Oscar Wilde
True friends stab you in the front.
Oscar Wilde
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Oscar Wilde
I am not young enough to know everything.
Oscar Wilde
Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived.
Oscar Wilde
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Oscar Wilde
There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.
Oscar Wilde
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
Oscar Wilde
Laws are like sausages. It’s better not to see them being made.
Otto von Bismarck
Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
Pablo Picasso
The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
Paul Valery
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.
Peter F. Drucker
Some people have so much respect for their superiors they have none left for themselves.
Peter McArthur
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Plato
Write drunk, revise sober.
Poet’s Motto
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
Poul Anderson
Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand.
Putt’s Law
Some things have to be believed to be seen.
Ralph Hodgson
The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
Ralph W. Sockman
I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.
Ray Bradbury
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
Reginald B. Mansell
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change thing I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
Reinhold Niebuhr
Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems.
Rene Descartes
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Rich Cook
I quit therapy because my analyst was trying to help me behind my back.
Richard Lewis
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.
Rita Mae Brown
An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions.
Robert A. Humphrey
Understanding is simple. Knowing is complicated.
Robert Fripp
A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I–/ I took the one less traveled by, / And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost
While I am opposed to all orthodox creeds, I have a creed myself; and my creed is this. Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so. This creed is somewhat short, but it is long enough for this life, strong enough for this world. If there is another world, when we get there we can make another creed.
Robert Green Ingersoll
Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
Robert Heinlein
The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
Robert M. Pirsig
It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, ‘Go away, I’m looking for the truth.’ and so it goes away. Puzzling.
Robert M. Pirsig
When one person suffers from a delusion It is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion It is called Religion.
Robert M. Pirsig
There’s so much pollution in the air now that if it weren’t for our lungs there’d be no place to put it all.
Robert Orben
We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.
Robert Wilensky
If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.
Robert X. Cringely
I haven’t spoken to my wife in years.

Admin
Admin

http://solutionzone.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum